We Married May 25, 1996. This is our story.....
no words.......
so cute!!!
really pretty photos.
I don't know which is my favorite. Love them all. Such a cute little stinker!!!
Love them all...but that squished up face is to die for!! He is just so stinkin' tiny and cute!
Sorry Aleisha! My computer was going slow and I clicked publish a few too many times so it duplicated a couple of times!!
Cute!! Look at all that crazy hair! How are you doing?!?!?
FAVORITE???? Excuse me? Pick ONE? Ummmm.... ain't happening!!!! What a precious little bug!!!
I don't think I could a pick a fav!They are all so adorable!
LOVE the pictures, too hard to choose just one! What a precious sweetie!!!
Those are adorable! Congrats on the little guy! I can't believe how tiny he is! I can't wait for Malea to do my little guys pictures. :)
OGM....for sure the one where he is smiling. they are all SO SO precious.
LOVE your pics! So cute....I know I think everyone disappeared off the blogs, glad you still read it.
So precious! What a darling baby boy you have. You BETTER bring him to Bunco so I can love on him! ;)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
no words.......
so cute!!!
really pretty photos.
I don't know which is my favorite. Love them all. Such a cute little stinker!!!
Love them all...but that squished up face is to die for!! He is just so stinkin' tiny and cute!
Sorry Aleisha! My computer was going slow and I clicked publish a few too many times so it duplicated a couple of times!!
Cute!! Look at all that crazy hair! How are you doing?!?!?
FAVORITE???? Excuse me? Pick ONE? Ummmm.... ain't happening!!!! What a precious little bug!!!
I don't think I could a pick a fav!They are all so adorable!
LOVE the pictures, too hard to choose just one! What a precious sweetie!!!
Those are adorable! Congrats on the little guy! I can't believe how tiny he is! I can't wait for Malea to do my little guys pictures. :)
OGM....for sure the one where he is smiling. they are all SO SO precious.
LOVE your pics! So cute....I know I think everyone disappeared off the blogs, glad you still read it.
So precious! What a darling baby boy you have. You BETTER bring him to Bunco so I can love on him! ;)
Post a Comment