............put Ethan in a box.
he looks so NOT comfy...
She decided to make him more comfy with his binki and blankie. It worked. Jaycee is an amazing sister to Ethan. She loves to take care of him and she is really good at it.
This is Jaycee and my Dad. I love seeing these two together because I love my Dad so much. He and I have always had a special bond. Jaycee and my Dad have a special bond too and it melts my heart. This particular day I looked at the two of them and realized that Jaycee is growing way too fast!! How much longer will she cuddle with Grandpa??? Hopefully she never grows out of it.... I never did.

he looks so NOT comfy...
She decided to make him more comfy with his binki and blankie. It worked. Jaycee is an amazing sister to Ethan. She loves to take care of him and she is really good at it.
This is Jaycee and my Dad. I love seeing these two together because I love my Dad so much. He and I have always had a special bond. Jaycee and my Dad have a special bond too and it melts my heart. This particular day I looked at the two of them and realized that Jaycee is growing way too fast!! How much longer will she cuddle with Grandpa??? Hopefully she never grows out of it.... I never did.Ahhhhh i love them.

2 comments:
I love all your pictures!! They are soooo cute!
Very cute!
Post a Comment