Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27,2007

I don't have much going on right now but take care of my three little stinkers. So, I want to do another post with not much to say. I will say that I did go to the gym with my friend Amy this morning at 5:30 am. I can't believe it. I am so thankful for her for going with me. This is a new start to a new life. I need to lose weight and get on stage again. Kaleb and Jaycee are watching Spongebob and I am sitting in my lovely pj's that are so comfortable but getting a little snug. Good thing for the sudden urge for the gym. I had Bunko this week in Enterprise. I have a group with my little sister Annalee. It is fun to get to know more girls. They are a lot of fun. I LOVE the weather right now. I love it when my kids jump in bed with me in the mornings and cuddle because it is a little chilly. I love this time of year. Maybe the weather change is what I need to pull myself out of this rut I am in.
Aleisha

1 comment:

LACY said...

I love this time of year too. I love Bunco, isn't it so fun. We just had our group on Wednesday. We talk and talk for hours. I am proud of you for getting up so early! (yuck)