Hello everyone. This is so strange when I checked my email I got two from people who just created a blog. I checked it out and loved it. I have never seen it before. I know I am so up to date with these things. I think it is a neat idea. I loved looking at all the pictures in the blog's. I saw old friends and got to hear what they are up too. I love it. Here is my first post.....
Jason and I have been married for 11 1/2 years now. The time has flown by. We have 3 beautiful children. Our oldest is Jake. He is 8 years old. He enjoys jumping on the trampoline, playing with his cousins, video games and transformers. He is a smart boy who does well in school. He is a very responsible boy. I am proud of him. Jaycee is next in line. She is 5 years old now. She is a little princess who showers Mom and Dad with lots of kisses and hugs. She loves princesses. She is a very good big sister. She plays so good with Kaleb. She is a big helper too. Kaleb, who is my baby, is 3 now. Can you believe that? He is getting so big. Kaleb loves trains and spiderman. He is a big boy for his age. He is a sweet little thing. He is very independent too. He gets that from his Dad.
Jason and I both feel so blessed to have our wonderful children in our lives. We are thankful for all our wonderful family and friends who are always there for us when we are in need. We have many things to be thankful for at this time. We love you all.
Love, Jason and Aleisha Black
6 comments:
Your family is so cute!! Its going to be fun. Its like a family journal with pictures. love u guys!
I'm glad you decided to join! My friends gave me a hard time for not joining so I thought it was time.
Just checked Ronni's blog and saw your blog. Your kids are adorable!
We love to stay intouch with people and this way is so much more fun!(ronni's sis Bek)
Hey Leish! My sister bugged me forever about doing a blog so I started one. I love it. I love yours, your kids are so cute!
I saw your blog on Kena's, how fun! Now I can see how cute your family is and not just have to take Kena's word for it.
I also found your blog on Kena's. Your family is so dang cute!
Post a Comment