Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update on our family

Hello everyone. Weird that my sister in law and on of my best friends both sent me a blog of their families. Soooooooooo cool. I have never even seen one before today. So..... I decided I should join the crowd. It was so much fun seeing everyone and their families in their blog's. I love this idea. Jason and I have been married for 11 1/2 years now. It is crazy how the time has past. Jason owns his own business. I am a stay at home mom. I love it. We have three beautiful children. Jake is 8 and just got baptised. He enjoys jumping on the trampoline, video games and transformers. He is very smart and does very well in school. Jaycee is five. She is a little princess who is very sweet. She is constantly giving her Dad and I kisses and hugs. She is a great big sister to Kaleb. Kaleb is 3. He is getting so big. He loves trains, Spiderman and playing with his big sister. He is a good boy too. He is very independent. Jason and I are so greatful for our 3 wonderful children. They are blessings in our lives. We are also so thankful for our family and friends who are always there for us when we are in need. We love you all.

Love, Jason and Aleisha Black

No comments: