Sunday, October 21, 2007

Camping at Paragunah - Deer Hunt *****Animal lovers beware of yucky photos!



It isn't letting me write under the pictures so... Top is Kaleb, Jaycee, Jaydon, Ellie, Jake and Kayla. (My kids and my bro. Bob's kids) Yes, they are holding actual feet of deer or hooves or whatever you call them. Jaycee touching the eyeball of the deer on the bottom and Kaleb and Jaycee cheesin it for me. Sorry to gross anyone out. It was so funny.


Okay, viewers beware. My sister in law and brother in law both got 3 point deer this weekend. The kids loved every minute of it. I got a video to show but decided it is too goory for my blog. Bob, my brother cut off the hooves of the two deer and the kids thought it was the best thing ever. YUCK! The worst part was when I went to clean the trailer and there was a deer foot in the drawer. Wow, that was crazy. Scared me for a second but it is gone now. We had a great time. A few little snow flakes fell on the ground last night. That was fun to see after this hot summer. I had so much fun with my kids, husband and neices and nephews whom I love sooooooo much. Taylor, Annalee's boy, fell off a four wheeler and had to get stitches on his leg right below the knee. Whoops. He is doing really good though. Hope you all had a good weekend too.

4 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

Looks like fun. Not the cutting part, just the camping. Cox Park tomorro at 10. See you there!

Dana said...

Aleisha, you are a great sport, if I would have found that leg I would have had a heart-attack. How are you?

LACY said...

Nice leish, glad you had fun

Kena said...

Looks like you had fun. Gross!! But fun.