Well, I just wanted to report that I have been going to the gym this past week. I bought some exercise videos for Jaycee and I to do together and I am excited so far. It is such a struggle. I run errands and all these tempting foods are going through my head. I go to Sprint and I want a big fat piece of bread with butter at Great Harvest. I drive down the boulevard and Cafe Rio is calling my name. Then Sonic and Frostop and I better stop cuz I am getting hungry. he he he. The important thing is that I didn't give in. It has been only 3 days. How long will this be hard for me? Forever? I am seriously ready to make some changes. I hate that I struggle to get up from the couch. I am in real need of everyone knowing where I am so they can support me and know my goals. Anyone who has a pass to Gold's Gym... I will see you there on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9 and 11. I neeeeeeed you all to keep me company. ha ha ha I am determined to be successful. Now you all know it and I can't disappoint you right? I will report in weekly and I would love your words of encouragement.
Love, Aleisha
10 comments:
That is so awesome. Good Luck!
hey i know what you mean. once you get through a week it will be a little easier. you'll do great.
Lish- I love it - the tempting foods - totally know what you mean. You are motivating to me.
Leish I am so proud of you. I know how hard it is but the end result is so worth it!
I'm proud of you. I know you can do it. I'm going for it also.
Mom
Sorry about the brownies the other day, that wasn't very nice of me was it?! Good for you! I should be right there with you maybe you can encourage me to do better. I know you can do it!!
Hey Aleisha! I know what you mean! I am also turning my life around and getting back into shape. My suggestion is to set small goals so it doesn't seem so intimidating. It is frustrating when you want the results to appear so quickly but they just don't! I am shooting for the marathon this year though. Good luck with this and keep us all posted.
I am so glad that you found my blog. I am just getting it started. It has been fun. It has been a very long time since I saw you last. I think you had just had your second kid. What a cute family you have. I can't believe how long Jason's hair is. It is crazy we can live in the same town and not see each other for years.
Hey Aleisha! Found you and completely support the Gym thing! Go for it babe! I have a Golds pass and hardly make it there. Got these kids...and the morning comes too soon. I have a super hard time going consistently. So I fully respect what you're doing. It would be nice if you were in Orem, then we could keep each other motivated. So...just move here then, okay? Great.
If you ever want to go for a run I would love a running partner. I am going to have to start over again and really need someone to help motivate me.
Post a Comment