I had a great Birthday. Thanks to all of you who called or emailed. I really don't feel weird being 30. It seems really young still. Thanks to Mom and Dad for taking me to Mesquite for all-you-can -eat crab legs. yummy. Mom, Dad, Annalee, Bryce, Aunt Kay, Uncle David (My Mom's sister and her husband) Jason and I all went. It was a great time. Thanks to Kena for babysitting the kids for me so I could enjoy myself even more. Plus Kena made me a pan of her brownies. She was in trouble for it but man they were good.
Then the next morning the kids "surprised me" with a present. They were so excited about it and just knew I'd love it. They made me close my eyes until we got there. Guess what we did? BOWLING!!!! It was really funny how they thought it was the best gift ever. I love my kids. I do love to do anything that makes the kids smile. It was great. After that we took the kids to McDonalds. The greatest part about it was that Jason was with us the whole time. We don't have him around very much. That was my favorite part. Here are some pictures of the bowling experience.
Me, Jaycee

Jason, Jake & Kaleb
Kaleb and Jason
I don't know how to get this underline off. That is how good I am. So, it doesn't end there. Kena's husband, Nick has a birthday on the 22nd and so Kena had all of us over to her house for a birthday party for Nick and I last night. She had taco's and Ronalee's delicious lemon cake. Kena is the greatest. She is probably relieved that it is all over. Thanks everyone. I love you all so much.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Aleisha. I am glad you had a great day.
What a cute family!!
Happy Bday Aleisha! You are 30!! woohoo, welcome to the club- im glad you had a great one, you deserve it!!! Happy Belated Bday! luv ya xoxo
Happy Birthday Leish!!!
Post a Comment