Tagged:
Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hostess at frontier pies
2. Cashier at Kmart
3. Accounts receivables at Skywest
4. Kenworthy Signs
Four places I have lived:
1. Dammeron Valley, Utah
2. St. George, Utah
3. Washington, Utah
4. That is it, I know I move around a lot!!!!!
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brother's and Sisters
3. The Bachelor
4. Desperate Housewives
Four places I have been (other than where I lived):
1. Oklahoma in a Cinderella pagent when I was 14 or so.
2. My family went to Mexico for Christmas when I was 10.
3. Sedona, Arizona for my anniversary last year.
4. I hardly go anywhere with Jason or the kids besides SLC. Sad Sad life I live. We have traveled to Lagoon and Fish Lake and camping different places in Utah.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Samauri 21 - love the shrimp and noodles. yumm
2. I still love Cafe Rio Pork salad or burrito
3. Paula's chips and salsa
4. Anything that is a dessert.
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Skinny, is that a place?
2. I wish I could take my family to Disneyland.
3. Camping anywhere warm
4. Anywhere with my family.
Four friends that I think will respond
1. Lacy
2. Kena
3. Dana
4. ?
Four favorite books
1. I don't read much anymore but I read blogs!!!!
2. I love to read the paper everyday.
3. I have lots of book I want to read like Twilight
4. I love to read and look at the kids scrapbooks.
Four things I look forward to in the next year
1. Getting skinny
2. A house of our own
3. Jason and I starting a new business and being successful with it.
4. Hopefully being able to get pregnant by the end of the year!!!!
7 comments:
Thanks Lish, that was fun to read. You are such an amazing person - one of the most caring people I've ever met! Twilight is the best book I've ever read. Just make sure you have time to read it when you start, cause you won't be able to put it down.
You definatley need to read the Twilight series, and I am so with you with anything dessert! Speaking of desserts I am so sad I missed your cinnimon rolls today:)YUM!
Aleisha,
You are so cute and your posts always make me smile! :-)
i know that you will accomplish whatever you put your mind to, GO GIRL!! love ya, nis
It was so fun to hang out yesterday, you are as cute as ever!
Lunch was so fun lets do it again soon!
Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you can join the 30 club it is such a fun club to be in! Have a great day!
Hear, hear to Cafe Rio. There is one right by my house in AZ and when I think about it, I wish I didn't live in TX. And welcome to Club 30 too!
Post a Comment