Jason came home from Vegas for a day to do his lawn accounts. Jaycee has been missing her Daddy so much. She writes him notes and tells everyone in her class how many more 'sleeps' till her Dad comes home. Tonight as Jas was packing up to go back, Jaycee has been his little shadow. I took some pictures of her hanging on him. Jason loves the attention from her. They have a cute 'teasing' relationship.
I love to see them spending time together because my Dad and I were always very close. My Dad has always been my hero. I still to this day need him for blessings, comfort and advise. I really was (and still am) a Daddy's girl. My Dad was always so important to me while growing up. This is why I love to see the relationship between my daughter and her Dad blossom. It is a very important relationship. I don't think Jason realized how much he meant to her.
8 comments:
I know exactly....it's so hard.
This is such a sweet post. Times like this will make you appreciate each other more, but they aren't easy. Hang in there!!
I can so relate, hang in there!
Ugh....My heartstrings have been YANKED! That's so sad. It's hard enough being the "supportive wife" when your husband has to work out of town. I can't even imagine how it must be to try to be the "supportive child."
Ohhh, don't we all know how she feels? I'm sure it's not anything easy for you either. She just shows it more and you can control yourself. Hang in there. Hopefully things pick up so this wont be too long!!!
So sad for Jacee. Those pics are so dang cute though.
Hang in there....it's got to be really tough!
Oooohhhhh, so sweet!
Oh I bet that was sooo hard to watch, I can't even imagine! That is sweet that she writes him notes and counts the days until he comes home. Precious.
Post a Comment