Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Parents Picnic DayLast week the kids school had a parents picnic. Jason and I both came to the school and had lunch with the kids. I am at the school ALL the time so the kids were THRILLED to see their Dad and show him off. The school handed out frisbee's and after we ate the kids played frisbee with their Dad. It was so fun to watch.



Jason did a good job catching and throwing 3 frisbees at a time. He is a man with many talents!!!
____________________________________________________________________
Hollywood Star Day at School.......
Today Jaycee had a HOLLYWOOD day at school. I thoughted she looked so cute. I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast!!!


2 comments:

Hopie said...

So fun!!! I love it when dads are involved. Thank goodness, we both married men like that!!!

Nathan and Amy said...

Such a beautiful star. Just like her momma. It was great seeing you the other day. Good luck with everything. :-)