
I like to get the kids new swimsuits for Easter!

Easter morning has been so much fun since we have started the hunt for the baskets. I hide eggs with clues to the next egg until finally they find the baskets. My kids LOVE it. It is a really fun tradition that I am happy we have. It was a fun time.
5 comments:
Love the swim suits and church clothes traditions! I also have to say that I love the Nerf dart guns! Santa brought my entire family some and we had an all-out WAR. Such good times! I'm reading more and more about people hiding the baskets rather than the eggs...I'm intrigued by this practice; totally never done it before!
We do both. We have the kids find their baskets in the morning and then after church we do our own family Easter Egg Hunt. Roger LOVES to hide the eggs. This year he realized he will have to make it harder for next year, they are getting older and more savvy at the hunt.
I love the swimsuit idea, I may try that next year. Your kids are growing up!! They look taller every time you post pictures! And you look absolutely beautiful! :)
Aleisha - I happened onto your blog - love to see you and your cute family! Miss you - always love to see what's happening with you in your life! Love your new 'do' - and your weight progress - cool! Stop by any time... Sheryl
Oh - and I haven't seen Annalee forever - tell her hi for me. You two were both my fav's!
You were our favorite too Mrs. Snow!! I am so glad you found my blog! Annalee has a blog too that you can check out. It is www.bergesonblog.blogspot.com She and I will HAVE to come visit you at the school for old time sakes and sing some King Singers music. hahah
Post a Comment