Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kaleb - my giant 5 year old.






After I dropped the kids off to school today I took Kaleb for some playtime at McDonalds. Kaleb makes friends very easily anywhere we go. So, there was this little boy there that Kaleb made friends with. He was a little guy so I was curious how old he was. I asked him and he said he is 5. He is the EXACT same age as my Kaleb but Kaleb was HUGE compared to him. He is very tall for his age but this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up to prove it with a picture perfect moment!

6 comments:

Kena said...

Your kids are so cute!! Jaycee's comments are funny. I can't wait to have a new little nephew four months will fly.

Don and Dawna said...

Kaleb is the cutest giant I ever did see!

Julie said...

What an absolutely adorably kid!!! He also has a sweetness about him that even comes across in the pictures! Following in both the Kenworthy and Black footsteps! Lucky guy! That reminds me of pictures from my mission with tall American missionaries towering over the Filipino members.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

LOL... that is so funny, my boy is the same way! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Kaleb is such a big cutie! I'm glad the kids all have good teachers. Your pictures are cute!

Drake Family said...

Sounds like Halle. She TOWERS over everyone in her grade (boys included).