Here is me at 5 months pregnant... crazy that I only have 4 months left since I'll have him by December 16th. I still need to blog about my ultrasounds. I will get to that later. The ultrasound said I am having a boy with 80% certainty... I am pretty sure it is a boy. We are excited. We still haven't settled on a name. I keep changing my mind because nothing really stands out to me. These are some I am thinking of:
Chase Warren Black- this is the name I have had picked but it just doesn't feel right.
Troy Walter Black- I love Troy but more for a bigger kid and not a baby... Troy Black is cute..
Andrew Cox Black- This is the name Jaycee loves..
Jonah Jason Black- This one, I love but Jason thinks it sounds like a girls name...
Any ideas?? I really like Jonah!
I am getting so excited. I feel him move all the time.
6 comments:
Looking good girl -- I "wish I looked pregnant" -- I just look like I am pudgy in the middle. UGH -- oh well -- I never pop until about 7.5 months.
Glad the kids have good teachers. They all looked so cute and grown up.
Looking beautiful! What a cute belly! I love Chase!
Aww...East Elem...taking me back to my kids being there. My kids never had any of the teachers you mentioned but I think all the teachers at East are great. Glad your kids are all excited to start school. You look so cute too. I love pregnant bellies. I bet you are getting excited.
Oh, the kids all look SO CUTE (and handsome)! Glad they had a good first day of school. We are excited for that cute new baby of yours!
You look GREAT!! and your kids are absolutely adorable. How fast they all grow. Good luck with picking out names. I really like them all.
Post a Comment