Thursday, August 13, 2009

Niece Mikayla's birthday lunch/ Jaycee's hair / Kaleb batman

My niece Mikayla turned 18 on August 5th and we got together at my house and had tacos. She is such a beautiful girl. I am so proud of her and the person she is... This is me, Jaycee and Mikki!
My Dad, Kaleb and Jake

Jaycee, Mik and My Mom..


Jaycee decided she wanted a haircut again. I thought it turned out cute. Ta da!

My little girl... love her!

Yes, attitude in a good "theater" way...


Kaleb keeps INSISTING that this costume is NOT too little for him... hmmmm yea okay!

3 comments:

Don and Dawna said...

What a fun day with Mik and you all!
I do believe that batman costume is a little small!

Drake Family said...

The pic. of you and Jaycee is too cute. Oh and I love the shot of Kaleb in the batman suit. What a funny kid!

Aletha and Brian said...

Oh, wish we could have been there! LOVE Jaycee's hair!