Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

Santa definately spoiled us this year, again! What an amazing year it has been. Jake has been especially excited about Christmas for months now. He kept planning out what we were going to do on Christmas Eve, where the kids were going to sleep, what they were going to watch, when they were going to wake up and all the details in between. It was pretty funny. The kids all slept together in Jaycee's room. This year was the WORST for the kids waking up. They were up at 1:30 am and then again at 3:30 and finally at 5:3o Jason and I decided to just get it over with. haha Jake got his xbox 360 that he has been wanting forever.

Jaycee got a DSI

Kaleb got lego batman
Me and my Christmas present... happy Momma!

Kaleb got transformers
Jaycee playing bop it
Kaleb and his remote control helicopter
Jake and bumblebee.
Kaleb came out with his new cowboy boots and hat and nerf gun. It was so funny. I feel so blessed to have such a great family. The kids were so happy and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present than my little family all healthy and together on this special day.
Christmas night we went to Ronalee and Kent's house for a Christmas dinner. It was great food as always because Ronalee is an amazing cook. It was our first year without Kena and family. It definately wasn't the same without them. Now I have to find the energy to put away all my Christmas decor and get my house back into order.

3 comments:

Hopie said...

That little baby is probably the very best present ANYONE got this year!!!! What a fun time!!!

Kena said...

So glad your family had such a great day! I didn't get much out this year but I don't want to put away what I did get out....mainly the tree....so fun during the season but such a pain when it's over.

Aletha and Brian said...

I'm LOVING that little baby, can't wait to meet him!!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!