I haven't posted anything this past week cuz nothing exciting has really happened. I have been on the computer all week trying to figure out how to sale our junk on ebay and organizing the finances on Quicken. I have gone through my room and the kids' rooms and organized them. So far they are still together. I have exercised once and my goal was to do way more. I am still determined to make this year the best. I will be skinny and financially secure right? ha ha ha.
Jason is doing pretty good. He is working so much still. I feel so alone a lot of the times. I am so grateful for him though. He is amazing. Right now he is in the garage building a flatbed trailer from scratch. Yea, that is normal for Jason. He puts him mind to something and just figures his way through it. I am proud of him. He is always busy doing something. He is either working or sleeping.
Jake got a Xbox 360 for Christmas and loves it. He is so into Video games it is crazy. I have to limit him and he is a good boy to listen. He knows if he whines, he loses it. The threats work when you actually follow through with the consequense.
Jaycee got a V-Tech camera and a singing machine. When I figure out how to put a video on the blog I will show her singing from "Hairspray" . She cracks me up. You would love it.
Kaleb got a train. He has so many trains and will play for hours with them. I will go in his room and he will have 3 sets going at the same time. It is cute.
I went to my Mom and Dad's for New Years Eve. Bob, Janelle and kids were there. We ate navajo tacos and my Mom's yummy homeade Sourdough Bread. It was awesome. The kids played in the snow and I played cards with Mom and Dad. I love my parents. They are always so welcoming to me. I love being there. Thanks to them.
My goals this year are:
Get to church every week.
Get Healthy.
Keep house a little organized. (I don't need to overwhelm myself.)
Fix dinner atleast 4 nights a week. (I hate to cook)
Have positive thoughts and attitude. (Did I say I hate to cook? I meant love. Staying positive.)
I'll just leave it at that. That is enough to keep me to my life full.
4 comments:
love the post! I need to do some dejunking too. Glad you had a good Christmas.
Those sound like some great goals. I told Annie that I want to come to your next play group so don't forget me.
It's kind of depressing when you sit down and think of all the things you'd like to change. My list is pretty long myself.
aleisha, i love coming to your blog cuz it catches me up on you and your fam. i love your goals and know that you will do them! im glad you made it to the gym, we need to go to our water aerobics! call me! love ya, nis
Post a Comment