Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Party Ideas????


I am in charge of Jaycee's 1st grade class Halloween party. I wondered if any of you have any good ideas for activities that are not expensive????
I think I'll write a note to go home with parents to see if we can get donations but NO ONE signed the help page in this class but me and 1 other mom. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Heather T. said...

My sister has some good ideas, she is the Halloween Party Queen! I am going to SLC to see her this weekend. I will get some ideas from her. One idea is making ghosts out of Nutter Butter cookies. You could also google kid Halloween party ideas.

Dana said...

I have lots of cheap ideas call me!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I'm in the same boat girl...so let me know what ideas you get! :)

Drake Family said...

I was going to do a post asking the same thing. I am Jagger's room mom this year (3rd grade). Here is what I am planning to do, unless someone can offer better ideas, which I am not opposed to!! I am going to do centers and have the kids rotate. I think that works best for a large group. Anyway, I was thinking: decorate sugar cookies, decorate lunch sacks with Halloween foam stickers to use as the "goodie bag", Halloween Bingo, and a spider craft. I will let you know if I get any other suggestions and PLEASE do the same for me!! :)

brandee williams said...

I am in charge of Pumpkin bowling at K.C. Halloween party. (It includes 10 2liter bottles decorated as ghosts, and one tiny real pumpkin as the bowling ball) We'll see how it works out!