Monday, October 6, 2008

In a journaling mood, I guess.

I just love my blog. I was looking through all my old posts. I have been blogging for 13 months now and I love that I have all that history written down. I would give anything to have this blog 13 years ago when I got married. It is so great to reflect on old times. I actually started a blog for all my kids. If you are interested in seeing them, comment and I'll invite you. It is so cute. Jaycee spells so funny. I am glad that they are starting to journal and they enjoy it. They especially love comments from people. They get excited. Jaycee left me 2 comments on my new pictures post. They are hilarious. Here they are:

Jaycee said...
ha i loveee your pichrs thay look soooo coout becas you haf the cooutis pichrs auf all love jaycee
October 5, 2008 7:36 PM (Hi, I love your pictures they look so cute because you have the cutest pictures of all, love jaycee)
Jaycee said...
o i frgot i love you becas you oyr soo nise to me from jaycee
October 5, 2008 7:41 PM (Oh I forgot, I love you because you are so nice to me, from Jaycee.)

Today I went to the gym and burned 650 calories. Yeah!! The problem is I am having to fight my brain with all the cravings and food temptations I am thinking 24-7. I am doing good so far but I am so hungry. I need to get my house full of stuff that is good for me. Hopefully I can withstand temptations today. I loved Melanies suggestion on my last post. It would really help to not focus on what I can't have but focus on what my body needs.

I am performing tonight and I only have 3 more performances. CAn you believe it???? I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I perform tonight, Friday night and Saturday matinee. I am going to miss all my new friends that I have made. sniff sniff.

4 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I am glad you put up that reminder because I really want to try and come see you! Specifically yoU! lol!

♥Concerned♥ said...

We will be at the Saturday matinee!!

Maile's said...

i will come to see you fri or sat this week! im so excited, i know you will be so great! luv ya nis

Maile's said...

on friday, is the play at 730 as well? will you text or blog me.. thnx nisi