Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween (dress up) Bunko Night..... hmmmm

Here is our Bunko group. We have lots of fun together. Annalee, cute knee highs. I wish the shoes were showing. Don't you love the broches and purses and Glasses? Thanks to St. George Musical Theater costumes. Annalee and I had so much fun adding to these.
Oh there are the shoes. Annalee's are Gold!! Mine are black slippers. Annalee and I had a blast. We couldn't stop laughing. It was so much fun. We look awfully hilarious.




Annalee and I enjoyed taking each others pictures. This one she took, I about DIED!! Who the heck makes that kind of face??/ What a weird Grandma!! Notice I put my lipstick on way out of the lines.... I have to admit, it was a lot of fun. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in Years. I am glad I did. I am glad Annalee was my partner in crime. It wouldn't have been as fun without her. Love you Anna. You were the CUTEST Granny in the whole world.



Melody and Alicia were so much fun. Everyone called us 4 the Grannies. We got away with lots this night.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Very fun! You guys look great! If I didn't know it was you, I'm not sure I would have recognized you. Looks like a lot of fun!

Aletha and Brian said...

SO SO CUTE...Hilarious!!! Looks like it was a blast!

Kena said...

What a cute idea to dress up for Bunco! You are hilarious!!

Vanes said...

You look awesome!! :) What a darling idea - I can never figure out a costume!!
*I'm dying to see those Palmyra pics!!

JACKIE said...

You two crack me up! Love the outfits. Wouldn't have even recognized you guys otherwise. Wish I could hang out with you guys. It sucks that we live so far away.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun Aleisha! I had a blast!

Kristen said...

You and Annalee definately won the prize for the BEST costumes!! Your songs were pretty good too! It was so much fun...can't wait until next year! You are so much fun to play bunco with!!!

LACY said...

You look so cute!! Love the costume!

{Annie N.} said...

LOL! You guys are so funny!

Drake Family said...

How totally fun! I bet you had a blast!! I think I recognized some of the people in your group from up here, but I couldn't click to make the picture bigger. Looks like fun!!

Shemra said...

You Grannies all cracked me up!! What a fun night it was!!