Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here we go.....

I am going to miss these cute little faces. Tonight we are all packed up and ready to leave by 2:30 am. Tonight's goodbye was heartwrenching. Jaycee started crying and it made me cry. Then Jake started crying which made Jason break down. OOOH the pain. I love my kids so much. I will miss them like crazy. I hope they will be able to be happy and have a good time. I am so greatful for such wonderful, beautiful children. I am so greatful for the relationship I share with each one of them.

I decided since I will be gone for 5 days, I'd write them each a letter and a small gift (dollar store) for each of the days. I wanted to keep them looking forward to each day. They have been so excited. I know it is going to be hard but this will be good for Jason and I to be together and share a spiritual experience. It will also be good for the kids to spend time with their Grandpa and Grandma Kenworthy. I love my babies more than anything in the world.

4 comments:

Drake Family said...

Aleisha you are such an incredible mom. What a fun idea to leave a letter and gift for the kids. They will love that I am sure. Have a GREAT trip!!

jeny said...

I am super jealous. I know you guys will have a blast! And believe it or not, your kids will be just fine;)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Wow have a good time that will be so fun!

{Annie N.} said...

You will have so much fun! I am jealous I have always wanted to go on that trip.