Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am back.

I know some of you are waiting to hear about the trip and want pictures!!!! I am trying to catch up on everything. Jason and I really had a great time. We really needed this trip together. We learned so much and gained even stronger testimonies of Joseph Smith. It was amazing. We have so many pictures to post but I haven't had time to get them done yet. This week is going to be crazy with being in charge of Halloween parties and I have the school Marvin and Jesse play to put together and Bunko night plus Halloween itself. Lots going on. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. Thanks to my Mom and Dad who watched the kids. I didn't worry about them at all. The kids really looked forward to my notes and gifts. I think it was fun for them. It was wonderful. Now I need to get back on my diet..... right after bunko..... and halloween.... and... lol

3 comments:

Tamalama said...

Yea! Welcome home. It seems like when you get a little break, you come home and are twice as busy to make up for it! What was your favorite spot on the trip?

Kena said...

Are you ready to go back??? I am! We loved the trip!! I could laugh all night at Jason he is a crack up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time on your trip!! Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing all about it!