
Grandpa Kenworthy and My Dad

Chris, Julie and Carter

Annllee, Bret and Kyson

I loved this picture of Bob and Janelle

My Dad and Ellie

Here is my Mom and Dad with my niece Mikayla at her dance recital.

My Daddy and ME!!! I love this guy!!

I loved this picture that my Mom took of Jake. I am missing his long hair now.
3 comments:
What an awesome family you have!
Cute pictures! I've never noticed how much Annalee and Bret look alike! That one of Jake is really cute with the guitar! Thanks again for helping take care of my Gavvy! Love you!
I have been a COMPLETE blog slacker! What job did Jason get in Vegas?!! How long does he go at a time?! I'm sorry - I looked back but I don't see the details! Just wondering what's up with you all?!
Post a Comment