I thought it would be fun to do a dress up Halloween party for Jaycee's birthday this year. Her real birthday is Nov. 13th. We'll just do a family dinner for her that day. We ended up having a great time. Here is Jaycee with half of her pumpkin pinata on her head..
Jaycee and her cakeThe boys went hunting this same weekend that we had Jaycee's party. We missed them so much. Jason said the boys had a great time with him. It definately wasn't the same without them around. Jaycee really had a hard time keeping busy without her brothers around. She was a bit emotional and bored. I was very relieved when they came home and she returned to her sweet self. I love my family and I am so glad they miss each other when they are apart. It was funny cuz Jake said to Jaycee, " I bet you didn't miss me.'' and Jaycee said "I missed you, Jake" and he said, "Awww I missed you too" . This was a sweet conversation to be a witness of because even though they love each other, Jake isn't one to show his affection for his little sister. I will never forget it.












1 comment:
So sweet. Nice to hear. Glad you wrote that down. Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment