Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carving with Bob and Janelle and family

We went to Bob and Janelle's for FHE on Monday night. We put together dinner and carved pumpkins. We don't do this very often with Bob and family but we wish we did. My kids love being at their house and play with their kids. I also love the company of Janelle, Bob and Kayla. It is a fun time everytime we are with them.
My camera was being really stupied. I think I need a new one. I was having a really hard time getting a clear picture of the lit pumpkins.

Kaleb loved his pumpkin his Daddy carved for him.


Gabe and Jake were too cool to carve a pumpkin... they'd rather be on you tube.. haha





They made home made rootbeer and the kids all loved the "smoke"
Jake, Gabe, Kayla, Aspen, Jaycee
Thanks again to Bob and Janelle for always making our get togethers a great time!!

1 comment:

Don and Dawna said...

What a fun evening. Such fun pumpkins. Love you all!