Monday, October 19, 2009

Staheli Family Farm

We went to the Staheli Farm today. We have stayed home all weekend because we want to save our money so I was kinda discouraged because I have been so bored and anxious. We decided to use our dixie direct buy one get one and go out to the farm. It was a really enjoyable time. The kids had a great time.
Kaleb and Jaycee picked themselves a "small" pumpkin.

Jaycee wanted a pic with her Mother...??


Me and the kiddies!!



This rope swing was new this year. The kids LOVED it.


Here they are patiently waiting in line.
The kids REALLY liked the animals. Jake was actually loving it which is weird for him. He is a homebody and never likes to go anywhere for too long. We stayed for 4 hours and the kids still didn't want to leave.





The kids were all a little nervous at first to be in the "cage" with the animals. They all warmed up real quick.
I just feel so lucky to have such great kids. I really don't know what I did to deserve them. I love them all so much. They all helped me clean the house before the farm and they were all so good at the farm. They really get along with each other too. They don't fight too much and they all loved each other. I have definately been blessed in my life. I can't wait to add another little boy to our family. I know each one of my kids will love their little baby brother so much. I am so happy that they love and care for their siblings and parents like they do.


3 comments:

Hopie said...

You're obviously doing a good job as parents. Kids have to be taught how to love each other and have compassion for one another. Good job mom!!! Dang you have some cute kids!!!

Brandy said...

Hey Cakes!!! What a great place to take the kiddies... All I can say is that I am addicted to the digital scrapbooking!

Don and Dawna said...

Looks like so much fun. Kaleb and I had fun last year with his preschool.