Happy Birthday to Kaleb. Four years ago today I was having my little Bubba. We knew he was a boy and we were so excited. He was 2 weeks early and a wooping 9lbs 11oz. Even though he was my biggest baby.... he was my easiest delivery. We have enjoyed Kaleb so much. He is very independent but sweet. He loves sports, trains and guns. He loves to work on stuff with his Dad too. He loves to ride his bike and play with Jaycee. He and Jaycee are very good friends. He also loves his big brother Jake. I still can't believe my baby is 4!!!!These are pictures of Kaleb and Spencer (Kena's little boy) as little babies. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of them through the years. They were only 5 days apart. They are good friends still and love to play together. 






Here we are at Jake's preschool graduation.

Here is Jaycee and Kaleb.


Kaleb and his Momma. His face is dirty but that is how it looks 90% of the time so that is what I want to remember ha ha ha. I love my little boy so much. I am proud of him and love his hugs and kisses.
7 comments:
I love your pictures of past and present...so cute. The party looks like a lot of fun! Which park were you at?
Happy Birthday to your little guy !!
We went to the new Hidden Valley Park by the new High School. It is so fun there.
Happy Birthday Kaleb! He is so cute. You have such beautiful kids!!
What stinkin cute pictures! I love the ones of Spencer and Kaleb. They are so lucky to be so close in age and such good friends. (except they are 4 days apart ha ha!:)
I love that park! Those are really cute pics Aleisha, it's crazy how fast kids grow up.
Your Baby is 4! Time for another. :) What cute picts of everyone.
Post a Comment