My big sister Cindy. She is a free spirit who says she can never chose the right???? Hmmmmm but we love her anyway. She lives in Vegas and we miss her. I had a good talk with her on Sunday which is her real birthday. It was so fun to hear her voice. 
Today is my brother Brian's birthday. I love my Brother Brian. He is so much fun to be around. He is always teasing me. He is the brother who when you ask him to pass the salt or anything he takes his time before he passes it on. He does it everytime. I never learn to just get it myself. My kids love him and I miss him. I can't wait till he comes to visit us again. He is a wonderful husband and father to three beautiful kids. Brian is a great brother and I love him to pieces.

My neice McKayla had a birthday this past Friday too. I couldn't find any other picture than this one of her. ha ha ha. She is the one on the far right. Yes, they are holding dear hooves. She is the sweetest girl. She is such a good helper to her Mom. She is so sweet to her little brothers and sisters. I just wish she lived closer so she could babysit for me. I love her sweet smile. She is beautiful inside and out.
2 comments:
Ok,your kids are playing with animal parts....mine would freak! That tells you how outdoorsy we are here.
Wow! There are a lot of birthdays in your family, you must be exhausted!
LOL Zan! Aleisha, you are so good to remember everyone's B-day! I am impressed!
Post a Comment