Three posts in one day is catching me up for the last week. I am excited to be into this house. I love it soooooooooooooooooo much more than the other one. Jason and I feel so blessed. We are excited to fix it up and hopefully buy it and make it our own. Here are some pictures. I am not the best decorator but I love here and it already feels like home. Plus.... NO STAIRS... I just had to mention that one more time. ha ha ha.




Master bedroom

Boy's bedroom
Kid's Bathroom
11 comments:
Love the house! Looks like you have lots of space!
My little sister was in Diamond Talent in her day and they are truly amazing aren't they? Sounds like you had a couple of fun girls' nights out.
Your house looks great - very open and light. Glad you're happy there!
Looks great! I am so glad that you are loving it there!
Sounds like a happy experience--that was sooo fast!
Looks like a fun place! I know I'm horrible I need to get over there to see it. It's been kind of a crazy week trying to get back into the swing of things. I can't wait although I'll miss having you so close.
Aleisha - your house is so CUTE! I love it...I am so glad you like it!
love the house, and so excited for you! Hope to see ya wednesday.
SO CUTE! I haven't been on the blog for a few days so now I am playing catch up. Where is this house? My kids said they saw Jake the other day at school. Oh yeah and I passed Jason on the road today.
Congrats for the new house! Nice to have all that landscaping done already, huh?
Looks fabulous! Is the layout better than your last house? I was not jealous of all those stairs.
aleisha,
congrats on the new place!
yah, no stairs! sorry i havent been on here in a while, its great to catch up! love ya nis
Post a Comment