Girls night out with my little girls - we'll ok..... only one is mine. My niece Rylee came too. On Saturday night I took these little girls to the Saint George Musical Theater's Georgie Awards. I love it because everyone dresses up for the show. In the awards show the actors do little parts of each play they put on this year. Plus they give out awards for the best actors etc. I love it. One of my favorite things to do is take my little girl out to the plays and have dinner with her. I love the one on one. I love that she loves theater as much as me. We had a great time having Rylee join us. She said she wants to go every time from now on.
Rylee, me and Jaycee at the show.
Me, Rylee and Jaycee at dinner at Denny's. FYI - kids eat free on Saturday nights YEAH!!!
What little beautiful girls.
Grandma, Grandpa and Jaycee at the show.
Rylee and Jaycee dancing in the halls during intermission.
Rylee, me and Jaycee at the show.
Me, Rylee and Jaycee at dinner at Denny's. FYI - kids eat free on Saturday nights YEAH!!!
What little beautiful girls.
Grandma, Grandpa and Jaycee at the show.
Rylee and Jaycee dancing in the halls during intermission.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time!
What darling girls!! Wow!! You're so sweet to take Rylee along. She had so much fun! She loves you so much...all of my kids do.
Leish, this just made me wonder...do you still get opportunities to sing? I hope so. I always loved listening to you.
Your are such a fun mom and aunt! I want to come!
Post a Comment