Thursday, April 17, 2008
Moving.....again
We are moving again. I have a huge knot in my stomach. It is real sudden but will be better for us. It is really going to suck but it is the best choice for us. It is crazy I know, but things are just going a different direction than we thought. I am going to miss this neighborhood so much but we will be in a house with NO STAIRS!!!! Thank goodness. We are not moving too far but into a different house that will be better for us financially. I may not blog for a while. We have to be out of this house by the end of the month. I can't even believe this. I haven't even told my sis in law why but I am sure she'll call when she gets the news. I tried to call her cell but she isn't available or I would have called her first thing. I feel like I just got settled with the ward and starting to find some friends. All I can say is..... Life is CRAZY.......Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Leish! I am sure things will work out for the best. If you need any help just call me.
What the heck!! (this is kena not katie) I will call you! That is crazy!!
Let me know if you need any help.
Aleisha I am so sorry to hear that, but I am sure it will work out like it is suppose to. Let ud know too if you need some help. Good luck!
I'm am so sorry, moving is so hard on everyone. I would love to help if I can. The kids can come and play while you pack, or we have a truck if you need another to move things. Let me know.
moving is tough. Good luck! and from all of the comments, it sounds like you have a lot of help :)
Sorry Aleisha, we sure love you guys!
Good luck girly! I'm sorry! At least you will be done with that wacky floor plan. :)
Post a Comment