We Married May 25, 1996. This is our story.....
He cracked the eggs and stirred.
Smelled the toast to see if was yummy.
Wow, he is looking so grown up!Mmmm, I love french toast. Sounds like breakfast tomorrow!
So cute! What a good mom you are to let him help out. P.S. I like the new pics of your kids that you added to your side column
How fun. He looks so proud of himself. We should start play group again next week.
What a cutie!
So adorable and it looks delicious!
i love kaleb love jaycee
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, he is looking so grown up!
Mmmm, I love french toast. Sounds like breakfast tomorrow!
So cute! What a good mom you are to let him help out.
P.S. I like the new pics of your kids that you added to your side column
How fun. He looks so proud of himself. We should start play group again next week.
What a cutie!
So adorable and it looks delicious!
i love kaleb love jaycee
Post a Comment