Thursday, October 16, 2008

Family Time

Oh I am enjoying having my life back!!! I have really enjoyed www.facebook.com . If you haven't opened an account, do it. I have got in touch with many more friends from High School. I am really enjoying it. A lot of my theater friends are there too. It is a nice, fun way to communicate. I posted all my prom pics on there and I got quite a response. It is so much fun.

Jason and I have been working hard getting the house cleaned. We even cleaned out the garage and all the cupboards in it last night. It feels so good. Tonight we are going through the shed. I have been so good to keep up with the house too. I got a pumpkin candle that I love to burn and I am LOVING the weather. I am just really happy. I love fall. I love the holidays coming too. It is a great time of year.

Jason and I have a trip we are going on for a week. Jason's Grandparents are treating us (Jason's family) to a church history tour in Palmyra, NY. I haven't been very many places so I am really excited. They are paying for everything, even food. Amazing isn't it??? They are wonderful people. I can't believe all they do. We leave in a few days. My parents are staying with our kids at our house and taking care of them. I am going to miss them sooooo much. My kids have never been without me for more than 1 1/2 days. I hope they won't be too sad. I know my parents will take great care of them. One thing about my parents is they are very patient and sensitive. They are cuddly and sweet. That is what my kiddos need while I am gone. They need someone to hug them and cuddle them when they miss me. I know they'll get great care.

I LOVE my Family so much. They mean everything to me.

8 comments:

Drake Family said...

How fun! That will be so fun for you and Jason to get away. Enjoy it! I love this time of year too!

Vanes said...

You will LOVE Palmyra!! I can't wait to see you pics!! Do you need that camera!? It's not great, but if you don't have one it's better then nothing!! :) Let me know girl!!

Rance Wright said...

ps: Its only upstate from me....hello...um....need to see you and your family...um...if you are coming all the way across country...need! hahaha! kidding I understand how these trips go...but if you get a second...we must work it out! ME :)

Lacey said...

Have such a fun trip!! You totally deserve it. Trips without kids are the greatest!! We all need them every now and then. Your kids will appreciate you so much more when you get home. It's great. You are going to love that area...it's gorgeous. Be sure to go to Pittsford, just West up the road from Palmyra, it's just a cute town too. Have fun!! Don't think about your kids too much and enjoy the time alone with Jason! You'll be so glad you did it. Luvs!

Tamalama said...

That is going to be a fantastic trip! We just went in July. It will be great for the whole family and The Spirit is really strong in some of the sights you'll visit. Feel it, Enjoy it!

Stephens 8 said...

WooHoo!!! You are going to have a blast! I love trips with just the husband, it renews so much of what we fell in love for in the first place! You are very lucky, have fun, and don't worry about your kids they will be in excellent hands! I would rather your mom and dad watch my kids than my own mom and dad and that is saying something!

LACY said...

Good for you, you guys will have so much fun!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

That sounds like so much fun - I am really jealous -- have a great time!