Here is the first stop we made for the Church History Tour. It was the Birthplace of Joseph Smith. There weren't any original houses here, just the land. The spirit was amazing and it was beautiful. This is in Sharon, Vermont.
All of us: Left to right: Jody, Jill Kaden, Madison, Travis, Tyson, Holly, Brent, Grandma, Tanner, Kara, Nick, Kena, Tiffany, Stockton, Ronalee, Gavin, Kent, Kasey, Sara, Trevor, Jason, Aleisha, Grandpa.

That tower is as tall as the years Joseph was alive.
This is the actual place Joseph Smith house was.
This picture is neat because you can see Jason and I with Joseph Smith, The Savior and President Monson too. NEAT!
Jason and I with Grandma and Grandpa Cox. They are the most amazing people!! I can't believe how wonderful and giving they are. They are the most Christ like people I have ever met. We standing on the OLD STONE BRIDGE. It was amazing to think how much work it must have been for them to move these huge rocks to make this bridge.
Jason's parents, Kent and Ronalee.

This picture is neat because you can see Jason and I with Joseph Smith, The Savior and President Monson too. NEAT!
Jason and I with Grandma and Grandpa Cox. They are the most amazing people!! I can't believe how wonderful and giving they are. They are the most Christ like people I have ever met. We standing on the OLD STONE BRIDGE. It was amazing to think how much work it must have been for them to move these huge rocks to make this bridge.
7 comments:
Looks like it was an Incredible experience! I look forward to going there....someday. Glad you had a good time, you deserve it!!!
Love the photos! When we went, I left the camera in the car at the airport!
What a neat trip. The stone bridge is very cool!
I so want to do that someday! Very cool!
I want to go again....can we??
It looks beautiful!! Can't wait to see more!! :)
I'm so glad you guys got to do that. I'm sure it was an awesome experience.
Post a Comment