I already posted this on my facebook page but I thought I'd put it here since it took me forever to write. hahaha
1. I LOVE funny, sarcastic people who I can laugh with.
2. I have an ''abnormal white spot'' on my brain. I figure that is why I am so UNIQUE.
3. I got married 2 days after I graduated High School. (CRAZY)
4. I married the only boy I've ever really kissed. (stage kisses don't count right?)
5. I am number 5 of 7 kids and I love my brothers and sisters so much.
6. I lived in Dammeron Valley till I was 11 and I LOVED IT THERE. We had cows, pigs, chickens, bunnies, horse, cats , dogs and a huge garden.
7. My kids school principle was my first grade teacher. (Mrs. Olsen)
8. I forgot the words to 'The Star Spangled Banner' while singing a solo in front of an audience at a baseball game last year. (I am now REALLY paranoid about forgetting my lyrics.)
9. I have 3 kids and I still want more but wish I didn't want more.
10. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE camping with my family. It is one of my favorite things to do.
11. I Love to play cards and games with a group of people.
12. I was totally suprised when I won the St. George Princess Pageant when I was 13.
13. My favorite year in school was 9th grade. I had the funnest group of friends.
14. I love to be in Musical Theater. I have been in shows since I was 8 or 9. It is so fun and I make so many new friends.
15. I am an open book. I love to talk and I trust almost anybody and it isn't good. That is why many of you probably know ALL these RANDOM things about me already. Hehehe
16. I play Bunco with a AWESOME group of girls. I am so happy my sister invited me. Everytime I go, I leave happy (and stuffed) .
17. I have internet on my phone and I love that I can get on facebook and blogs while I watch my kids play at the park. (That is what I am doing right now.)
18. I love to bake.... Not cook.... There is a difference right?? I make great Cinnamon rolls and Pies.
19. I love Veyo Pool in the summer.
20. I LOVE being an Aunt. I have some of the CUTEST nieces and nephews!!!
21. Food is the drug of my choice. hahaha (wish I was kidding)
22. I feel so lucky to have such Wonderful parents. They have always been there for me. I had a great childhood and I am so grateful for that.
23. My husband and I went to NY for a Church history tour this past October and I gained a stronger testimony of Joseph Smith and the truthfulness of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
24. I love my blog and I am thankful for the history it is creating for my family.
25. I love my family more than anything in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment