Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fun times!!

Bob's family invited us out to play with them while they camped. It was lots of great fun.

Here is Jake on a motorcycle.

Kaleb loved the guns. He was so cute to watch. He has it all figured out.

Bob has a clay pigeon thing that the guys had a blast with. They all had the biggest smile on their faces. It was fun to watch. This is Bob - farthest, Jason ,Brian and Jake (closest). Ready, set, pull!!!

Here they are again. Brian, Jason and Bob.

Jake was lucky to hit one of the targets.
We invited Kasey to come along. We just love him.

Jaycee on the Fourwheeler.
Even Kaleb rode a four wheeler all by himself. I can't believe he is only 4. He is so good at riding and being so careful.
This was just a funny picture that I wanted to post. Grandma Cox bought Grandpa this fun hat for Christmas. He was so proud to wear it. I thought it was so cute that I had to take a picture of him. Jake tried it on too. (below)

5 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Oh how I wish we owned some of those things...that looks like SO much fun!

My boy would love it! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I am sad I missed it.

I love the hat!

Tamari said...

That hat is cracking me up right now! :)

Hopie said...

I'm glad to see your kids in helmets. I cringe when kids ride without them. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!!

Julie said...

I love all the pictures! All the kids look so big on the 4-wheelers and I can't believe Jake shot one of the clay pigeons! That is awesome!

By the way, good luck with you goals...half the battle is getting them written down! That reminds me, I need to do the same.