Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh NO!!! Haircut...

So Jake told me this morning he was thinking he might cut his hair. I have been worried sick about HOW LONG he is going to want to grow it out. I jumped on the opportunity.Here are the pictures of his hair before.

During the cut TA DA!! After the cut

After seeing it short again, it made me miss the long. What do you think? Does he look better with a shag haircut or nice short GQ??? I am not sure what I think at this point and I need some help!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

He is so handsome, with either cut! I like them both.

*Aliese* said...

I won't lie, I kinda like the "skater shaggy" hair (I don't know how else to describe it) in general. As long as guys keep it clean and combed! Being a teacher, I see a few....interesting....styles I could live without. I will say though, I also really like boys' haircuts to be really short too with it combed forward and the little spiky things in the front.

about us said...

Oh, he is so handsome...he could be BALD and still be cute! The good thing about hair is it grows (and with my kids...it grows fast) so it will be long again soon.

Hopie said...

Like there is a BAD cut? Please, he is so dang cute either way!!!!