Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ronalee's Grandkids picture.

Every year Ronalee asks for a photo of all her grandkids (along with Kasey, her youngest son). Kena is always so good to pick out the cute outfits and arrange everything. I was suprised how smooth it went this year. We just keep adding more and more kids to it. It is fun. Malea did a great job, as always.
___________________________________________
Do you ever want to post but you don't have much to post about??? That is the mood I am in right now. Jason has been working in Vegas the past two weeks. We are so grateful for the job and he is having a good time working with Nick (Our BIL). It has really made he and I appreciate each other more. I miss him more than I thought I would and he misses me too. I think we take advantage of all the little things we share with our spouses. Little things like having someone to talk to at the end of the night. Someone to watch a show with. Someone to cuddle with right before you go to sleep. Someone to call when your car breaks down (yes, my car dies ALL the time!! lol ) . Someone who can pick up the kids when you are stuck in a long line. All the little things ya know?? I am very grateful for my husband and all the things he does for our family. He has dedicated his life to making a living for us. I am very lucky.
___________________________________________________
Jason took the kids and I to Pirate Island Pizza for my birthday today. It was really fun. I have never been there before. I will have to save my pennies for a couple months to be able to go again but it was a fun thing to do with my family. Luckily Jake had a free kid meal coupon. The kids really enjoyed it and I just love seeing them have fun and playing together. It is weird that I am going to be 31 tomorrow. I still feel so young.
______________________________________________________
Thanks to all of you who left comments on my last post. Thank you so much for all your love and support. I am so lucky to have such great friends who see the best in me when I have so many faults.

8 comments:

Drake Family said...

LOVE the picture of all the kids. Where is that? It turned out really cute!! Halle and some friends tried getting into that Pizza place last night and said there was a huge wait or you had to have a reservation. Must be good! We will have to give it a try one of these days...maybe when it isn't the hot spot anymore! LOL Can't wait for Thursday!

Hopie said...

I have to know where you took that picture.... SO CUTE!!!! Where is Jason living down there? We're going down on Fri and Sat. My niece and her husband are going through the Temple and then getting sealed!!! I'm so excited!!!

Dacia said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture! Ronalee always has great ideas for pictures. We've been wanting to check out the pirate pizza place. Good to hear it was fun!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

I saw it was your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are still young, 31 isn't old! We hope your day is wonderful.

Aletha and Brian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Check out our love notes to you on our blog. LOVE YOU!!!

Kena said...

Happy Birthday!! I totally know how it is with the hubby gone...it is WAY hard! I just have to always remember why Nick's doing it and it helps comfort me and the fact that it's only a few months out of the year.

Rance Wright said...

First off..you have the cutest family ever....second...why are you going private....I hate when people have gone private and I want to that them for writing on my blog...etc. DONT DO IT! hahaha..kidding. Happy Birthday...also...your kids...really are the cutest kids in that relation...but you only heard that from me...hahaha.
I will send you another post with my email address...you are the greatest ALEISHA...I am glad Jason decided to that that job in VEGAS...Less time together does make the heart grow fonder...

Rance Wright said...

my email address (for all you stalkers out there...lol): wrightran@aol.com