13 years ago on May 25, 19996 was the day I married my high school sweetheart. A week ago I watched my niece graduate from Dixie High School. 13 years ago I also graduated from that same High School and walked thru that same "D". My graduation memories were still so fresh on my mind. I loved Dixie High School. I loved my friends and my experiences there. I loved theater and choir and so many things. 
I was SO YOUNG. It just blows my mind. Even though I was young, I knew that this man was for me. We have been through a lot of ups and downs in our 13 years of marriage but every year, we get stronger. I am so grateful to be married to a man who is committed to his family as Jason is. Happy Anniversary to my man! I think the years to come are only going to get better.
3 comments:
So cute -- I can't believe how young you guys look in your wedding pictures -- how crazy - where does time go!?!?
Happy Anniversary! Love all the pictures! :)
Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a great day. I think things will look up for you two. Glad you have made it stronger and stronger each year. I can't believe it has been 13 years! However I can't believe it will be 40 years for us this saturday.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment