Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jaycee's play

Jaycee did such a great job in her show. They did Beauty and the Beast and she was one of the silly girls who is in LOVE with Gaston.
I was a proud Momma!

Jaycee had a few little solos in the play.



Silly girls crying over Gaston's proposal







5 comments:

Tamari said...

It was so enjoyable to watch those kids last night. They all worked so hard. I will say that Jaycee is such a beautiful little girl. She really stands out. Like her grandpa said, her eyes just shine! I agree, she is a little light out there on stage and I look forward to her future performances if that is what she chooses to do. Congrats to her and all involved in this charming little show! :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Someone's following after her Mother's Footsteps!!! :)

Rachel Doyle said...

Looks like she takes after her momma!!

Nathan and Amy said...

Hey friend!! Missed you last week! Jaycee is such a wonderful little girl. And she has a fantastic mommy!! I wish I could have seen the show.

Jaycee said...

I love those pichers