Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kaleb funny...

Lately Kaleb has been freaking out about strangers kidnapping him. Especially talking about Las Vegas. His big brother must have been talking to him about stranger or something. Jake is a VERY PROTECTIVE BIG BROTHER!. So this morning Kaleb said. ''Hey Mom. I have a good idea. I should have Grandma make me a stranger costume. Then I can go to Las Vegas and the strangers will think I'm a little stranger. That would be a good idea huh, MOM. '' hahahaha

I Love this boy!!! He always has so many questions.

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

What an awesome idea! All kids should have stranger costumes; that's pretty cute. I also have to say I love the photo-very classy!

Hopie said...

Cute!!! BTW, that picture of him is amazing!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Dacia said...

Funny! I bet he'd be the cutest little stranger ever!

Dacia said...

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Don't be a stranger."

Giggles Nichols said...

That is so funny!! My Carter did the same thing when he was 4 or 5. It must be a phase or something. He doesnt talk much about it now, but he use to every day for months.

Rachel Doyle said...

So cute - but oh how sad for him to think he might get kidnapped.