My Dad and Mom asked if Jaycee and I would like to help out with the Feaste this year. We had a blast!
These ladies were all so much fun to hang out with!Kerry, Karyn, Me, Brianna and Kirsten.
Here are some pages my Mom put together of the feaste to put on SGMT's website....
Everyone did such a great job. I loved hearing Brodie sing and watching Roger entertain! Roger is AMAZING. He seriously is so entertaining. I loved watching every minute of him...
Jaycee was SO CUTE! She would just dance around.
These little boys (above right, bottom pic) are our friends Chris and Jeannie Layton's boys, Drake and Brock. It was fun to have them at the feaste!
This pic is of the "throwing of the Carcus" activity. Nick (my BIL) was such a good sport. He is standing right next to Jaycee and I. We each picked a person to see who could get the chicken bone into the bucket first. I picked Nick to represent "THE UNICORNS"! hahaha This guy who is throwing in the picture won..... CHEATER... hahahaha Nick and Kena seemed to enjoy the show!
Everyone did such a great job. I loved hearing Brodie sing and watching Roger entertain! Roger is AMAZING. He seriously is so entertaining. I loved watching every minute of him...
Jaycee was SO CUTE! She would just dance around.
These little boys (above right, bottom pic) are our friends Chris and Jeannie Layton's boys, Drake and Brock. It was fun to have them at the feaste!
This pic is of the "throwing of the Carcus" activity. Nick (my BIL) was such a good sport. He is standing right next to Jaycee and I. We each picked a person to see who could get the chicken bone into the bucket first. I picked Nick to represent "THE UNICORNS"! hahaha This guy who is throwing in the picture won..... CHEATER... hahahaha Nick and Kena seemed to enjoy the show!If you guys missed this event, next year will all await you!!!

4 comments:
That looks like it was a lot of fun! Maybe we'll make it next time. You and Jaycee look so beautiful in the pictures!
It sounds like you had a great time! Good to hear! Cute pics!
This was a fun event! I ate WAY too much though...next time I will pace myself better. Thanks for your sweet comments about Roger, he is pretty wonderful huh?! You and Jaycee look so beautiful. Seriously, very pretty ladies! :)
you are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful.
Post a Comment