Last summer in July some of my high school friends went to Mesquite for a Girls weekend... I posted about it here... This year we went to Lacy Newby Franke's family cabin in Pine Valley. It was SO MUCH FUN. I just love each one of these girls. They are so fun. I love all the things I learn from each of them. I am so glad to be a part of this great group of girls.
This time 4 of us were pregnant. I wish I would have got some pics of us pregnant girls. I brought my camera but never got it out.... I keep waiting for someone to post more pics. Thanks to Lacy for this one. I stole it from her blog... :)
This time 4 of us were pregnant. I wish I would have got some pics of us pregnant girls. I brought my camera but never got it out.... I keep waiting for someone to post more pics. Thanks to Lacy for this one. I stole it from her blog... :)I can't wait for next summer... we are already setting a date and planning some fun things. Thanks girls for a great time.
4 comments:
Isn't it so fun to reconnect with those that had such an impact on your life? So great!!!
Hey.....who are the other pregnant ones????? I hope to be there SOMEDAY!!!! lots of love, Cindy
I sure hope you can make it one of these times! I'd love to see you again! Me, Janene, Melanie and AnnDee are all pregnant.
Glad you had a great time. I still love to get together with my high school buddies after 40 years.
MOM
Post a Comment