Thursday, November 19, 2009

8 months

I had to take my own picture this time. I really didn't WANT a picture but I think it is good for journal purposes. I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. I have 4 weeks left!! THAT IS SO CLOSE!! I can't believe that it is already Thursday this week. The weeks are flying by.

The baby has the hiccups as I type this. He is always moving around inside me but he is gentle. He doesn't jab me or suprise me with a strong kick yet. I know he is there but it is always sweet little movements that I feel so far.
The other night was the first night that I went into my baby's future room and picked up a freshly washed blanket, closed my eyes and imagined holding this sweet little baby growing inside of me. I feel so in love with him already. Jaycee and I started going thru old stuff and new stuff and washing it. I still need to start putting it away. Jake and Kaleb's clothes are mostly in the wrong season so I am so grateful that my cousin threw me a baby shower so we were able to get some new things.

I am feeling really good. I am just starting to get a few pains here and there but for the most part, I have loved being pregnant. I even sleep good at night so far. I am doing good controlling my sugar and I get to go to the hospital 2 times a week to have the baby monitored. We will be getting another ultrasound in two weeks to see how big he has grown. I really would love to have a baby under 9 pounds!! :) Yeah right!! Haha

I am so close to being ready for Christmas. I love this time of year. It is a week until Thanksgiving and I am so looking forward to spending time with my family in Pine Valley!! We are going to have such a great time. We always do. You know how you watch all the Christmas movies that HATE the family to come together??? That is not the case with the Kenworthy's. That is a blessing in itself.

I love my parents and brothers and sisters so much!! (Even though my sisters won't be there, I still love them) I love my brothers wives too. How lucky is that?? Seriously, my brothers married the nicest girls. Every single one of them are sweet and caring and GREAT mothers and wives. I have to admit that my brothers are great to their wives too. They learned how to treat a woman from my Dad. It really makes me proud and jealous too at times that all men can't be like my brothers and Dad. Most men just don't have the example set by their fathers to know how to take care of a woman emotionally. My brothers would NEVER let me bring in my groceries or bags without coming out to help. They would help WITHOUT being asked. They are just kind and considerate gentlemen. I hope I can teach my boys what a woman needs... hahaha I also LOVE my nieces and nephews. They are some of my favorite and I am just all around lucky that we all LOVE to be together!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Aleisha!! That baby is soooo loved already! I'm so sad I won't meet him for quite a while. :(

about us said...

I am so excited for you....you are a great mother and your kids are lucky to have you! It was fun to see you today across the doctor's office! I hope the next four weeks go smoothly!

Rachel Doyle said...

Yea! I seriously hope that your baby is under 9 lbs -- I was expecting 9-10 pounder after my last baby was born at 35 weeks and 10.7 lbs --so what a wonderful surprise with Kaleb arriving at a normal weight! Anyhow, I have had my baby -- now it's your turn :)

Dacia said...

You are so adorable! Isn't it so much fun pulling out all of the old stuff and imagining it on your new addition? You're such a cute mom!

Aletha and Brian said...

You are looking great! That baby is going to be darling, can't wait to meet him! You are such a sweetie.

Hopie said...

Your glass if half full FOR SURE!!!! I love that you are enjoying your pregnancy. I hate when moms are anxious to "get it out". Enjoy the ride, right? I really enjoyed this post!!!!

Don and Dawna said...

Thanks for all the sweet remarks. Dad and I are so grateful that our children all love to spend time together. I can't wait either. (for Thanksgiving and for little Ethan)