My mom posted some old pictures on facebook from back in 2002. I love to look at old photos. How fun is this??
Me, Bob, Janelle, Taylor, old gf of Chris's, Chris and Annalee
My Jaycee and big sister Cindy
I love this one of all the grandkids. Mom now has 19. My baby will make 20 and 2 more coming in April after that.
Me, Bob, Janelle, Taylor, old gf of Chris's, Chris and Annalee
My Jaycee and big sister Cindy
I love this one of all the grandkids. Mom now has 19. My baby will make 20 and 2 more coming in April after that.



3 comments:
That is so fun to see your kids so little since I diddn't know you then. I do love old pictures and the memories they bring. It was fun visiting with you the other night. Let's do it again soon.
Thanks for posting these here. I'll try to find nmore.
hahahaha! Those were fun to look at!
Post a Comment