Monday, November 16, 2009

Surprise Trip to Las Vegas!!!

Jason has been working in Vegas a lot lately and he thought it would be fun to surprise the kids with a day trip there. We haven't done anything like this in a long time. The kids were so excited. We just checked out a lot of spots that were free and fun. It turned out to be lots of fun. Here are some of the spots we got to go to....
M&M Place
The M&M place had a fun 3-D movie that was free to see. It was a short little movie.
Me and Kaleb with our 3-D glasses....

Jaycee and Jake


Kaleb and his Daddy!

The kids all wanted a picture with their favorite M&M.Coke Factory They took this picture for us at the Coke factory. Kaleb loved the big Coke bear patting him on the head.

Pro Bass Shop





I've never been to the Pro Bass shop before but it was awesome. The kids loved looking at the big fish tanks. It was a fun day to go too because Santa was there and the kids got to color a stocking. It was so much fun to look around at that place. It was huge!


Krispy Creme Donughts


finally I get a NORMAL smile out of Jason... ahhhh cute!!

Jaycee loves her Daddy!
The kids loved seeing how the donughts are made

MGM GRAND - LIONS DEN
The lions were sleeping.We also got to see a few baby lions too. I didn't get a picture of them though. They had them in the lower rooms.
We really had a great time. Hopefully next time we'll have some more cash to go to the Shark Aquarium and maybe a few roller coasters or arcades. The kids were so much fun. They were so good to not ask us to buy things. I think they needed the vacation as much and Jason and I. I love to do things with my family. I am so lucky to have such a great bunch to be able to share my life with. Every day I look at these kids and feel so happy to have them. They are such a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Hopie said...

We love going to Vegas to play. I have a bunch of family there and we always have a blast!!!