I was writing 'thank you' cards to friends and family who have given me baby gifts. She was watching me and asked me what this or that word said. I would tell her and she'd say, ''Mom, what if your friends don't read cursive?'' I said, ''They do.'' She said ''but really Mom, what if they didn't go to cursive college?''
Jaycee got home from school yesterday and said, ''Mom guess what?? At school a boy named Brady told a boy named Colby to tell me that he (Brady) wants to write (spelled out) S. E. X. Y. On my forehead! I think I'm in LOVE.'' hahahaha WHAT??
This morning Jaycee went and gave her Dad a hug and kiss and she came to me and whispered, '' I KNOW Dad loves me to kiss him because EVERYTIME I kiss him he smiles at me.''
Jaycee is so funny! She has so much personality when she says all this stuff too. I wish I could record it on the video camera. She is just one special little girl. She is really fun to be with. I Love her!!

1 comment:
Ohhhh, what a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment