Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to JAYCEE!!

I love this little girl. She is so much fun. I just love seeing her grow and become a GREAT person. She really is a blessing to me. I don't know if I'll ever have another daughter but I am fine with that because I have Jaycee. She is always amazing me. She is a EXCELLENT student. A WONDERFUL sister and a great daughter to her Dad and I. I am so happy to have my little girl even if she is the ONLY girl.... she is the PERFECT girl for me!!!! Happy Birthday Sis! My sweet daughter Jaycee just turned 8! Her birthday was a few days ago but it seems like we've been celebrating it since October because we had her friend party early. It has been fun though. Kena's little girl Lia has a birthday on the 20th of November so we thought it would be nice to do a combined family birthday party for our girls. It turned out to be really fun.
Jaycee picked out the Giselle cake for the two of them.
Thanks to Kena for taking all the pictures for me...
Grandpa Black, Lia, Trevor and Sara


Jaycee, Lia, Brooklen and Kena. I'm not sure why Brookie is covering her ears. It is pretty funny cuz she is doing it in all the cake pictures. haha She is a cutie.

The girls both got some balloons and posed for this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Jaycee had a good birthday party. I'm sad we missed it. Tell her we love her!

Hopie said...

She is such a cutie!!! Just like her mama!!!