Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Jaycee tried on Jake's mario mustache.. haha
We had a great Halloween yesterday. I didn't get very many good pictures though. My camera was set at a weird setting and I didn't realize till now. I really enjoyed having the kids school parade and party on friday so that on Halloween we could just rest and relax and then go out trick or treating. I wish we could have Halloween on Saturday every year!! :) We started out on Friday with Jake's class party then the parade then Kaleb's class party. They all turned out fun. I was so exhausted when I was done.
Brooklen, Rylee and Jake

Kaleb, Jake, Morgan and Spencer. Jake and Morgan had a great time pal-ing around as the "marios" It was fun to watch them.

Kaleb LOVES to get on the swings right when he gets out of school on the days I help! I thought I'd take a picture of him in his batman costume.Here is Kaleb as Batman at his class party

Jake as Mario at his class party

Jaycee LOVES High School Musical so we found her this cute Gabriella dress to wear this year. She was so cute.
We had a great time trick or treating in the Morningside neighborhood like we always do. It was a lot of fun because Jason's brother and sister and their spouses and kids were all with us. After trick or treating we hung out at Kent and Ronalee's front yard and just got to visit. The weather was absolutely perfect. What a great holiday.
BTW - since it is November I am officially due next month...
6 more Sundays
1 more fast Sunday
1 more holiday away.... :) I am just so excited.

3 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the kids costumes, Jaycee makes a beautiful Gabriella!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I am going to miss them! Oh, and you of course!!!!! :)

Rachel Doyle said...

Looks like fun -- aren't you just so excited to be done with being pregnant?!?!?