I can't believe how enjoyable and quick this pregnancy has been for me. I remember being 37 weeks pregnant with Kaleb and I was MISERABLE!! I am over 37 weeks now and I feel like I am not in any hurry. I am being induced on Wednesday, December 16th. I feel like that is even too soon. WEIRD I know.
My baby Ethan is just so calm. I am still comfortable sleeping at night even. He doesn't jab me or kick me too hard ever. He gets hiccups ALL THE TIME. Even though I feel a bit nervous to have this baby, I am also really excited about it. The kids are really excited. I am nervous only because I have been so spoiled with my kids being so good and they are older and I have been so free to do so many things.
One thing is that I can't wait to see my kids meet Ethan for the first time. I can't wait to see the love they feel for him at first sight. I spent some one on one time with Jake last night. We talked about how to hold a baby& burp a baby.. Jake is 10 1/2 right now and he is so gentle but I fear that he will be too nervous to try and take care of Ethan. I hope that Jake really takes to him and takes time to learn what Ethan needs. I just think it would be a special thing to witness. I want them to be close.
Jaycee will definately be Ethan's 2nd Momma. I know that she will be there willing to do whatever she can to help. She has been such a mothering girl to Kaleb and has been for a long time.
Kaleb is so excited about Ethan coming. He calls him baby Effee. Hahaha So funny but cute too. Kaleb is going to be so sweet with him
He constantly talks to my belly and sings 'twinkle little star' to him a lot.
He ALWAYS talks about the baby coming and how he can't wait to see him.
All I know is that this little boy is going to come to a home full of love. He has been wanted for a long time. I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy. Only 6 more days till we get to meet and kiss our baby boy. Ahhhhh IM SO SCARED, EXCITED, NERVOUS, HAPPY AND FEEL BLESSED ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!
( Please pray for us that the birth will go smooth and he will be healthy and strong!!)
9 comments:
AHH, SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait to meet him either! He really IS a VERY lucky baby to be born to you, you are one of the most loving people I know!
That is so crazy! I can't believe you are that close to already having him. You will do great and so will your kids (& Jason). I am sure it will be strange getting use to the baby thing again though. Good luck next week!!
Ohhhh, you're an old pro at this birth thing!!! You'll do GREAT!!!! Our prayers will be with you and your family. I'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy, isn't it so much fun? The clock is ticking!!!!!!!
Can we just trade places in our pregnancies please!!!! :)
Sorry this is Dana I didn't know I was logged in as Katie!!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's that close. Please send or post pics asap I'm going to be dying not being able to see him!
I love this post! We cant wait to see little ethan! We are praying for you aleisha. love you
So excited to see your new little guy -- can you believe it's time -- it seems just like yesterday we were both announcing upcoming arrivals and now they are here/ almost here! We'll keep you in our prayers.
Oh so exciting. I can't believe it is already time. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment